Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 400 g rice noodles
- 400 g Chicken fillets in strips
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 2 units of Chives
- 2 out Chinese sweet onion
- 75 g chopped peanuts
- 1 unit of Egg
- 3 tbsp of Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 out of Lima
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, fish sauce,'sriracha' sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar.
- Soak the rice noodles for 2 minutes, or until soft, then rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- Both the chives and the Chinese onion should be washed, dried, and chopped.
- Soak the noodles in warm water for 2 minutes, or until they are just soft. Drain and set aside.
- Saute the chopped chives for about 3 minutes.
- In the bowl, combine the 'noodles' and the prepared sauce.
- Stir in the egg, giving it a few turns to set slightly with the heat
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped peanuts, Chinese onion greens, and bean sprouts.
- With some lime wedges on the side, it's ready to serve!
Amount Per Serving Calories 537Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 132mgSodium 1372mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 4gSugar 13gProtein 42g