Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 8 Units Egg beaten
- 1 NESTLE Cream Media Can
- 1 Stick Butter cut into pieces
- 4 Slices Brioche Bread Brioche
- Combine the NESTLE Half Cream, egg pieces, and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Place the previous preparation in a water bath and continue to stir until the eggs are tender.
- Fill the brioches with the egg and bake for 10 minutes before serving.
- You can season each serving with a pinch of salt and garlic.
- Butter aids in the stimulation and bioavailability of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Butter contains vitamin D, which is important for bone health because it increases calcium absorption.
Amount Per Serving Calories 702Total Fat 51gSaturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 564mgSodium 687mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 21g