Because the fruits are sweet and delicious during this season, you don’t need anything to sweeten them. It’s almost like a tasty treat, and it’s ideal for a snack. You can make it with peaches, mango, Paraguayans, papaya, pear, or whatever fruit you prefer in the summer. My advice is to keep testing until you find the point that appears to be the most balanced. In case you want to make this loquat lassy that we loved, I’ll leave you with the recipe.
I hope you enjoy it!
- 10 ripe medlars
- ½ banana
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- A few leaves of spearmint, mint or lemon verbena.
- We only need to peel, pit, or wash the selected fruit. It is always good to try to take advantage of the skin, at least part of it, if it is ecological, but that depends on taste.
- We chop the fruit and blend it in a blender.
- We combine all of the ingredients and beat until the desired texture is achieved. Because we're going to drink it, it should be creamy but well beaten.
- We fill the shake with ingredients and adjust the flavor to our liking. You can add more liquid or dairy, and if you want to sweeten it up a little, you can add more fruit, more banana, or even a fig or date. However, I recommend that you get used to the acidic taste of the fruit.
- You'll love summer afternoons if you present it beautifully and serve it cold.
Amount Per ServingCalories 103Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 20mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 2gSugar 7gProtein 2g