Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- Whole milk / 1 liter
- Chocolate Confectionery Bar / 150 g
- Cocoa Hershey’s / 20 g
- Brown sugar / 100 g
- Star anise / 3 pcs
- Black pepper / 10 pcs
- Cloves / 10 pcs
- Cinnamon stick / 2 branches
- Orange peel / ½ pc.
- Hershey’s Bitter Chocolate / 8 pcs
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate / 8 pcs.
- Star anise 8 pcs.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk. Add the chopped Hershey's Semisweet Chocolate Pastry Bar to the hot milk.
- Using a shovel, combine until the chocolate is completely dissolved.
- When the milk begins to boil, add the Hershey's Cocoa and sugar. For 6 minutes, keep stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Combine the star anise, black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, and orange peel in a mixing bowl. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Serve in the mug and garnish with Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Dark Chocolate, and star anise.
Amount Per Serving Calories 524Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 28mgSodium 121mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 6gSugar 52gProtein 11g