Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 35 g liquid cream with at least 500% mg (normal or lactose-free)
- 15 grams lemon juice
- We pour the cream into the glass and heat it for 8 minutes at 90o on speed 1 1/2.
- Next, we add lemon juice and reheat the rest of the ingredients for 8 minutes, 90o, speed 1 1/2, without the beaker.
- We let the mixture rest in a hot glass for about 20 minutes at the end of the time.
- The inside of the basket is then lined with gauze, muslin, or a fine cotton cloth. We pour the mixture onto it and strain it. We leave it alone overnight, not squeezing or stirring it.
- After the resting period has passed, we wrap the basket and cheese in cheesecloth and place it in the refrigerator for another 12 hours to thicken.
- When the cloth has a smooth but dense texture, we pour it into a clean container and it is ready for consumption.
Amount Per Serving Calories 30Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 10mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g