Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts.
- 100 gr of raw peeled almonds.
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini.
- 1 large onion or 2 chives.
- 250 ml of chicken broth.
- 100 ml of soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger.
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar (although you can also use white).
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal.
- Seed or sunflower oil and salt.
- Chicken should be cut into bite-size cubes. Combine them in a bowl with the soy sauce, sugar, and ginger powder. Mix everything together thoroughly to marinate and aromatize the chicken. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Add a little oil to a skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the almonds until lightly browned. Set them aside.
- Cut the onion into thick strips, and the carrot into the same. Sauté them in the same pan in which you browned the almonds, over medium heat, with a pinch of salt. Allow them to cook for 5-7 minutes before reserving.
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes and sauté until lightly browned in the pan. Set aside with the remaining vegetables and almonds.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and add it to the skillet with the mash sauce. Sauté it for 5 minutes, making sure it doesn't brown.
Amount Per ServingCalories 390Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 78mgSodium 2078mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 37g