Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 200 grams of peeled prawns .
- 1 egg white.
- 50 grams of cornstarch .
- 800 grams of water.
- Salt to taste. Olive oil for frying.
- When you've purchased all of the necessary items, it's time to follow the instructions:
- Fill the food processor glass halfway with prawns, egg white, salt, and cornstarch.
- Set it to speed 4 for about 5 seconds.
- The resulting mass must then be used to make balls with.
- Each of these must be wrapped in plastic wrap and knotted at the top.
- Pour the water into the glass and set the timer for 7 minutes at spoon speed and varoma temperature.
- Place the basket in which the balls must be placed.
- For 7 minutes, repeat the program at speed 4 and varoma temperature.
Amount Per ServingCalories 141Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 106mgSodium 642mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 12g