Steaming your chicken will allow you to cook it to perfection, making it soft and delicate, ideal for serving with a sauce such as vegetables.
Dress it with a creamy yogurt sauce made with Galbani Skinny Yogurt, a lemon, and fresh parsley. Try the unexpected flavor of steamed chicken breast with a delicate yogurt sauce.
- 1 sliced chicken breast
- sale q.b.
- chopped parsley
- 1 jar of Galbani Skinny Yogurt
- 20 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- Begin preparing your steamed chicken breast by pounding the meat slices with a meat mallet. Then, in a pot filled with water, place the slices in a steamer basket.
- Allow the chicken to cook for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, make the accompanying sauce by squeezing the lemon and straining the juice.
- Mix the oil, Low-fat Yogurt, and salt in a mixing bowl until the oil is well absorbed. Then stir in the parsley and lemon zest. Keep the sauce in the fridge
- When the chicken is done, place it on a plate and drizzle with the yogurt sauce. And here's a tasty steamed chicken breast with a delectable yogurt sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 152Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 28mgSodium 89mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 10gProtein 12g