Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 6 quail eggs cooked and cut in half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cooked dried peas
- 1 Cup of cucumber cucumber cut into cubes
- ½ cup of cooked corn
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Soy oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Mustard to taste
- ½ cup of grated panela
- The pork loin meat is cut into long strips.
- Prepare the dressing for the salad in a bowl with the pepper, mustard, and 12 portion of panela to marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Brown the pork in a pan with hot oil after seasoning it with salt and the rest of the panela.
- Add the peas, cucumber, corn, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese to a separate bowl. Stir in the previously prepared dressing.
- Place the salad in bowls and top with the quail eggs and pork strips.
- Serve the salad in bowls and put the quail eggs and pork strips on top.
Amount Per ServingCalories 316Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 151mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 14gProtein 35g