Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 glasses Sweet almond milk
- to taste Coffee
- to taste Sugar
- First, prepare the coffee using the mocha or the machine. Two long coffees are required for four people. Sweeten with about 3 teaspoons of sugar, stir, and set aside to cool before pouring the coffee into a bottle and putting it in the refrigerator to cool.
- Place the almond milk in a bottle and place it in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Shake the bottle every now and then. Finally, you'll need to get the partially frozen almond milk, which I call "granitoso." Place the coffee in the freezer for about 10 minutes as well. You can also freeze the glasses for a few minutes.
- Distribute the almond milk evenly among the glasses, then pour about 1/2 cup of coffee into each glass and serve immediately.
- You can use an ice cream maker to cool the almond milk, turning it for a few minutes until it reaches a semi-liquid consistency.
- You can substitute mint syrup for the coffee. I can attest that the mint-flavored almond milk is also delicious.
- If you purchase spotted almond milk in one of Catania's beautiful bars, it is possible that the bartender will attempt to mix the spotted almond milk... Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Absolutely not to be mixed because the sensation of the alternating flavors is sublime while drinking!