Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 250 grams flour
- 125 grams (powdered) sugar or jaggery
- 150 grams butter
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and cardamom powder.
- Using your fingers, incorporate the butter into the flour.
- By adding bread crumbs to this mixture, you can make a soft dough.
- The dough should be pliable.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After that, roll it to a thickness of 1/8".
- Place them on a baking sheet and cut them.
- 10 minutes in the refrigerator
- Bake until golden brown in a preheated oven at 170°F.
Amount Per Serving Calories 854Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 81mgSodium 269mgCarbohydrates 140gFiber 2gSugar 91gProtein 7g