Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- Liquid cream to assemble 400 ml
- Sugar 40 g
- Gelatin in sheets 4
- Fresh basil, a handful of leaves
- As with any panna cotta, we begin by soaking the gelatin sheets in cold water. We leave them to hydrate for 10 minutes while we prepare the cream
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream, sugar, and basil leaves together, stirring frequently. When the cream reaches a boil, remove the basil leaves and stir in the gelatin.
- Finally, we divide the cream among four containers and allow it to warm before storing it in the fridge for at least four hours before serving with basil leaves.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1634Total Fat 146gSaturated Fat 93gTrans Fat 5gUnsaturated Fat 43gCholesterol 456mgSodium 167mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 1gSugar 52gProtein 37g