Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- ginger pork
- octopus sausage
- chicken in sauce
- grilled salmon
- Japanese omelette
- spinach with sesame
- Locate a Bento box or an appropriate plastic container.
- Fill the container halfway with cooked rice.
- Prepare the sides and, if necessary, place them in small paper
- cups. It is ideal for ingredients cooked with sauce, for example.
- It is preferable if there is no empty space in the container. Try to decorate it with bright colors and avoid using raw ingredients.
- Place the bento in a cool place to keep it cool. The lid has been placed on top of the container.
Amount Per Serving Calories 947Total Fat 53gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 558mgSodium 1572mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 4gSugar 16gProtein 79g