The best part of having a birthday is definitely getting to eat a delicious cake. After all, the cake is the focal point of the party and the most anticipated moment. This week, on social media, a video of two sisters fighting to blow the velinha went viral, leaving us dying of a root birthday party. If your special day is approaching (or if you simply adore the taste of a birthday cake), you should check out the birthday cake recipes selected by the Kitchen Guide!
Colorful, commanding, stuffed, and delectable. There are ten incredible and irresistible options that will compete to see who gets the first piece. So you’re already planning the decor, separating the sweets from the savory ingredients, ordering the savory ones, and preparing one of these divine cakes! Oh, and don’t forget to record your congratulations! Success on the internet is guaranteed with these birthday cake recipes!
- 6 eggs (egg whites and yolks separately)
- 2 cups (tea) sugar
- 5 tablespoons (soup) of butter
- 2 cups (tea) milk
- 1 spoon (coffee) vanilla essence
- 4 cups (tea) wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Drops of food coloring in green, blue, yellow and red gel
- Margarine and wheat flour for anointing
- Beat the egg whites in a mixer. Beat in the egg yolks, sugar, butter, and milk until smooth. Mix in the vanilla, flour, and yeast gradually with a spoon. Divide the dough into four equal parts and add a different color of food coloring to each.
- Place each part of the dough in a 22cm diameter greased and floured mold and bake for 25 minutes, or until firm, in a preheated medium oven (180o C).
- Allow it to love and unmold. To make the filling and topping, in a mixer, whip the cream for iced whipped cream until firm peaks form.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir to combine. Place a dough disc on a platter and spread a thin layer of filling on top.
- Repeat the layers of dough and filling discs until the entire cake is covered in filling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, garnished with colored granules.
- I recommend powdered buttermilk to avoid wasting any leftovers.
Amount Per ServingCalories 554Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 211mgSodium 393mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 17g