Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 cm thick slices
- 4 tablespoons of Teriyaki Kikkoman Marinade
- 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 300 g of natural rice
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chipotle paste
- 400 g of black beans (jar), drained and washed
- 2 red peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and sliced
- Lime wedges for garnish
- 2 thinly sliced spring onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius / 200 degrees Celsius ventilated / gas level 7. Line a large dripping pan with parchment paper, add the sweet potatoes, and toss with 3 tablespoons Teriyaki marinade and 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to package directions, then drain and set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions for 5 minutes, or until soft. Cook for another 2 minutes after adding the garlic and chipotle pasta. Cook for another 5 minutes after adding the beans, the remaining spoonful of Teriyaki marinade, and a drop of water.
- In a pan, heat the remaining oil and cook the pepper slices for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown and soft.
Amount Per Serving Calories 759Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2018mgCarbohydrates 91gFiber 21gSugar 17gProtein 19g