Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup of 2% milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 4 (4 oz) barramundi steaks (Asian sea bass)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (230 degrees C). Coat a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Fill a bowl halfway with milk. On a plate, spread out the flour. Fill a shallow bowl halfway with panko.
- Dip the barramundi in milk, then in flour, and then in panko. Place in a baking dish that has been prepared. Cooking spray should be sprayed on the barramundi. Garlic powder and parsley should be sprinkled on top.
- Cook for 12 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the barramundi flakes easily with a fork.
Amount Per Serving Calories 448Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 56mgSodium 441mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 25g