Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 800 g of sea bream fillets
- 80 g of Butter
- 1 teaspoon of spicy paprika
- 1 Lemon bio
- 20 cl of dry white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Black peppercorns
- Make the marinade for the fish right away. Pour the white wine, a couple of lemon peels, thyme leaves, coarsely crushed peppercorns, a pinch of paprika, and a pinch of salt into a baking dish large enough to hold all of the fillets
- Mix everything together and soak the fish for 5 minutes with the skin on top, then flip it over and soak for another 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat, then fry the 'dressed' (ie with the peel) and mashed garlic for 3-4 minutes over low heat before removing it. Cook the sea bream fillets on the side without the skin in the pan for about 3-4 minutes over a fairly high heat, squeezing them lightly with a large flat paddle to prevent them from curling.
- Always turn them with a shovel (or two, if you want to be sure they don't fall apart), add salt, and continue cooking for another 3-4 minutes, pressing lightly with the shovel. Take them out and keep them warm.
- Pour the marinade liquid into the pan and reduce it over a medium-high heat.
- Place the fillets back in the sauce and flavor for a few seconds. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of leftover paprika.
Amount Per ServingCalories 415Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 215mgSodium 340mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 50g