Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 50 minutes
- 500 g. Ground beef
- 2 clove (s) garlic
- 1 pc. egg
- 1/4 cup (s) cheese gratin
- 1/4 cup (s) parsley
- 1/4 cup (s) breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (s) spinach
- 2 can (s) tomato sauce
- 1 pc. crepes recipe for canneloni and manicotti
- The meat is fried in a small amount of oil.
- While it's cooking, break it up into small pieces.
- The meat is transferred to a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add the egg, cheese, parsley, ground bread, and salt and pepper to taste.
- The cooked spinach is drained of its water and minced.
- The mixture is enriched with spinach and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- In the bottom of a bowl, spread a little tomato sauce.
- Cannelloni crepes are filled and placed in a container.
- Put more tomato sauce between each layer of cannelloni, then more on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 596Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 227mgSodium 724mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 48g