Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 minced chicken breasts.
- 2 tablespoons of soy.
- 2 egg whites .
- 4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger .
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil .
- 1 mallet of chopped broccoli .
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cube of chicken bouillon
- Marinate the chicken in 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of soybeans, 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon of ginger.
- Stir the chicken, then marinate for 30 minutes before draining and frying.
- Set aside the onion, mushrooms, pepper, and broccoli flowers that have already been fried.
- When the broccoli is bright green and the onion is transparent, dissolve the cornstarch in a cup of water with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, consommé, and oyster sauce.
- Stir in the chicken for a few minutes more, season with salt, and set aside for a few minutes to thicken.
- SERVE WITH RICE, WHITE OR FRIED
Amount Per Serving Calories 477Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 102mgSodium 647mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 4gSugar 8gProtein 45g