Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- (150 ml.) ¾ cup of warm water
- (30 g.) ¼ cup of Klim® Milk
- (30 g.) 2 tablespoons butter
- (556 g.) 3 ¾ cups flour
- (12 g.) 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- (50 g.) ¼ cup brown sugar
- (14 g.) 1 tablespoon salt
- (150 g.) 3 eggs
- (20 g.) 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- (300 g.) 3 cups of grated Nestlé® American Cheese
- Combine the butter, Klim Milk, and warm water in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Pour the previous mixture into the flour mixture, then add the eggs and stir until completely combined. Knead for 5 minutes, then cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it out with a rolling pin until it is about 0.5 cm thick.
- Place the Nestle American Cheese on top of the dough and cover with butter. Roll tightly and cut 3 centimeter rolls with a sharp knife.
- Place the rolls in a greased mold and set aside for 60-90 minutes, or until doubled in volume.
- Bake at 170° C for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is gratin.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Cover the rolls with sesame seeds.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1174Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 304mgSodium 3974mgCarbohydrates 118gFiber 4gSugar 22gProtein 48g