Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1½ tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2½ tbsp paprika powder
- 1½ tbsp cayenne powder
- L Cda Sal
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup garlic finely minced
- 150 g mantequilla
- 5 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Combine all of the seasoning ingredients in a bowl.
- With a fork, combine the ingredients until they are evenly combined.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in the onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Cook for 1 minute more after adding the garlic to the skillet. Move around every now and then.
- When the color changes, add the butter. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Cook for 2 minutes after adding the seasoning and stirring to combine it with the other ingredients in the pan.
- Pour over your preferred dish. Enjoy.
- If you store the powdered seasoning in an airtight container, it will keep in good condition for up to 6 months.
- The sauce can be served directly on cooked fish or shellfish, or it can be cooked alongside the previous ones
- Side dishes include boiled or roasted shrimp, clams (which have already been cleaned), grilled fish, or baked salmon.
Amount Per Serving Calories 447Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 0mgSodium 8188mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 11gSugar 11gProtein 7g