Berry cheesecake is a classic dessert that is popular not only in the United States but also around the world for its intense but also very fresh flavor, making it ideal for the hottest and most sultry days.
Making cold cheesecake is simple, but it’s also a lot of fun.
So let’s take a look at how to make cold cheesecake together.
- 220 g of raspberries
- 200 g of berries
- 30 g of powdered sugar
- 500 g of Philadelphia
- 250 g of whipping cream
- 140 g of powdered sugar
- 10 g of isinglass
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200 g of chocolate biscuits
- 120 g of butter
- To begin making the cheesecake with berries, begin with the biscuit base. To begin, place the biscuits in a mixer and blend until you have a very fine mixture to which you will add the butter, which you will have previously melted in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Everything should be tightly packed.
- Place the prepared biscuit base on an opening circle cake pan, leveling and compacting well with the back of a spoon. The biscuit base will be placed in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, continue preparing the cheesecake before moving on to the cream. Working with an electric mixer, combine the Philadelphia with half of the sugar specified in the recipe and the seeds of a vanilla bean. Allow it to sit for a few minutes to create a smooth and soft cream.
- In the meantime, soften the isinglass in cold water and whip the cream until stiff with the remaining icing sugar, reserving a couple of spoons to heat to melt the isinglass.
- When the isinglass is very soft, squeeze it thoroughly to remove all residual water, then dissolve it in the warmed cream and add it to the Philadelphia mixture, to which you will also add the cream.
- Mix everything with very gentle movements from the bottom up, being careful not to disturb the freshly whipped cream. After that, take the biscuit base and pour in the cream, which should be leveled well with the back of a spoon or a spatula.
- After that, the cheesecake will be placed in the refrigerator to cool for several hours, preferably overnight. When it has fully rested, you can begin preparing the raspberry sauce that will accompany it. To begin, combine the raspberries and sugar in a saucepan and cook for a few minutes, or until the raspberries begin to release their juice. When you've reached the desired consistency, strain everything through a sieve to make a very smooth sauce.
- When the cheesecake is firm, pour on the sauce and top with berries. After that, your cheesecake is ready to serve to your guests.
- If you want to make a lower calorie dessert, replace the Philadelphia with ricotta or Greek yogurt in the no-bake berry cheesecake.
- Cold cheesecake is a delicious dessert, but you can also serve classic cheesecake, baked cheesecake, or cold berry cheesecake. All of the dishes were delicious and well-prepared.
Amount Per ServingCalories 594Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 93mgSodium 231mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 4gSugar 46gProtein 4g