Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- BISCUITS 250 gr
- BUTTER 120 gr
- EGG 3
- RICOTTA 500 gr
- SUGAR 100 gr
- FARINA 1 level spoon
- LEMON JUICE 1 tablespoon
- Using the mixer, finely chop the dry biscuits, reducing them to a homogeneous flour.
- Cut the butter into not-too-small pieces and melt it in a suitable cup in a saucepan or microwave.
- Once fluid, turn it off and allow it to cool.
- Add it to the biscuit flour in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine: it must be completely absorbed.
- Line a 22-24 cm round pan with parchment paper, if possible with a hinged opening.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into the bottom of the pan and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
- As a result, make a compact base, place it in the fridge, and proceed with the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, sugar, and a pinch of salt
- Using a fork, thoroughly combine the ingredients until they form a homogeneous cream.
- Add the freshly squeezed and filtered lemon juice, as well as the sifted flour.
- Continue to mix with an electric mixer after adding the eggs.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and transfer the mixture to it, then level well
- Place the pan in a preheated oven and bake for 35 minutes at 180 ° C
- Allow it to rest in the oven for 10 minutes with the door open after cooking, then take it out and enjoy it after at least a couple of hours.
Amount Per ServingCalories 791Total Fat 48gSaturated Fat 25gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 245mgSodium 744mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 25g