Chicken cutlets are a quick and easy dish from our traditional cuisine that is so well known and loved that almost every region has created a variation.
The Breaded Chicken Cutlets have a crunchy and golden layer due to the double breading with flour and breadcrumbs and the instant frying in hot oil that seals it: the meat inside will remain cooked to perfection, but succulent and tender.
Fried Chicken Cutlets are a crowd-pleaser for almost any occasion, and are especially popular with children. They are also convenient and quick to prepare because they can be made in less than half an hour and the recipe is so simple that the outcome is guaranteed!
What we have today is a simpler version of Breaded Chicken Steaks, but as we will see, you can customize the breading to your liking, and we will also reveal a trick to make truly irresistible Crispy Chicken Cutlets.
- 400 gr of sliced chicken breast
- flour to taste 00
- 2 eggs
- to taste of grated bread
- to taste Salt
- to taste of pepper
- to taste of Peanut Oil for Frying
- To make the Chicken Cutlets, crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix. Then, take two dishes and put the flour in one and the breadcrumbs in the other.
- Take a slice of chicken breast, flour it, and lightly shake it to remove any excess flour, then dip it in the eggs, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Continue in this manner until all of the chicken breast slices are breaded.
- Heat the oil in a large pan to 160°F, then fry the breaded slices for 6-7 minutes per side. Once golden, set aside for a few minutes on fried paper before serving your Chicken Cutlets!
Amount Per ServingCalories 251Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 178mgSodium 290mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 35g