Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- Coconut milk 400 g
- Fresh ginger 20 g
- Fresh chilli 1
- Lemongrass stelo 1
- Coarse salt 1 tbsp
- Pepper in grains 1 tbsp
- Lime (juice and zest) 1
- Brown sugar 10 g
- Chicken breast 800 g
- Rice flour 30 g
- Curry thai verde 20 g
- Seed oil 10 g
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh chilli 1
- Salt up to taste
- Chives to taste
- Begin by making the broth for the chicken with coconut milk and curry: take a fresh chilli pepper, remove the stalk, and divide into two parts, keeping the seeds inside.
- Then, using a potato peeler, peel the ginger, remove the base of the lemongrass, and cut the stem into three sections.
- Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan and season with coarse salt and peppercorns.
- fresh ginger and brown sugar You can cut it into layers to get a more intense flavor. Also, remove the internal seeds from the fresh chilli pepper
- The lemongrass is then flavored with previously washed and dried lime zest, as well as its juice.
- Allow the broth to simmer for about 30 minutes after it comes to a boil. Then remove from the heat. It will be filtered when you pour it over the chicken.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes, then coat with rice flour and shake in a colander to remove excess flour. Cut the chilli pepper into thin strips to be used in the chicken's cooking.
- When a wok is hot, add the seed oil and season with the freshly cut chilli. Squeeze in the garlic clove, followed by the floured chicken cubes.
- Stir for about 1 minute, then season with the green Thai curry. Sauté the chicken for another 2-3 minutes before sprinkling it with the coconut milk broth and straining it through a colander.
- Cook for 5 minutes to thicken the cream before seasoning with the chopped chives.
- The chicken in coconut milk and curry is ready to eat!
Amount Per ServingCalories 901Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 27gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 222mgSodium 3041mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 84g