Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1/4 cup oil 5 dried Kashmiri red chilies ,
- 2 cups boiled noodles for noodles cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion whites
- 2 tsp finely chopped Chopped Lahsoon
- 2 to 3 Dry Kashmiri Red Chillies ,
- cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok or kadhai, then add the white part of the green onion, garlic, and red chilli and fry for 30 seconds on high heat.
- Put in the red chili, cover the pan, and turn off the heat.
- Allow the oil to cool for a few minutes before straining it through a sieve and setting it aside.
- in the case of noodles To make Hakka Noodles Recipe, heat the oil in a wok or kadhai, add the white part of the spring onions and red chillies, and sauté for 30 seconds on high heat. Mix in the carrots, cabbage, and capsicum and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes on high heat.
- Toss in the noodles, soy sauce, and salt and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on high heat, tossing occasionally.
- Add freshly ground black pepper and 2 tsp prepared chili oil, toss, and cook for 2 minutes on high heat, tossing occasionally. Toss in the green onion leaves, which have been chopped.
- Serve the Hakka Noodles right away.
Amount Per Serving Calories 359Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 0mgSodium 90mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 7g