Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Corn oil 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil c / n
- Flour 500 grs
- Hot water 250 cc
- Nira c/n
- Sal c / n
- Olive Oil c / n
- With a wooden spoon, combine the flour, corn oil, salt, and hot water in a mixing bowl.
- Allow for a 120-minute rest period. Remove from the bowl, flour the surface, and cut into 16 pieces.
- Roll out each bun very thinly on a work surface, sprinkling with flour.
- Remove any excess flour with a paper towel. Varnish with sesame oil using a brush. Season with salt and nira, if using.
- Roll it up, coat it with sesame oil, and fold it in half like a snail.
- Hand-crush the rolls, then flour them and roll them out with a rolling pin.
- Cook until golden on both sides on a griddle lightly oiled with olive oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 737Total Fat 58gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 48gCholesterol 0mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 48gFiber 2gSugar 0gProtein 6g