Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 375 g Flour 375 g Butter
- 375 g Sugar 6 Eggs ,
- whites and yolks separated
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Bunnies ,
- 1 cup of Chocolate Bunnies
- 275 g of Conejitos of Chocolates ,
- finely chopped
- 8 Chocolate Bunnies
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- CREAM the butter with the sugar.
- ADD the egg and continue to beat the mixture until it is fluffy and smooth.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and mix well. Reservation.
- BEAT the whites until they are the consistency of nougat.
- COMBINE the flour and baking powder.
- In three batches, combine all three preparations in an enveloping manner.
- ADD the chocolate and mix well.
- PLACE the mixture on a thread mold that has been greased and floured.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180oC.
- Allow to cool before reserving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 766Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 187mgSodium 520mgCarbohydrates 85gFiber 3gSugar 57gProtein 11g