Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 200 g of dark chocolate from 85% upwards
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 200 g of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa
- sale q.b.
- low-fat white yogurt and fresh fruit to decorate
- Separate the yolks and whites into two separate bowls.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk until stiff.
- Melt the dark chocolate bars in a bain-marie by breaking them up.
- Combine the egg yolks, olive oil, melted chocolate, almond flour, and unsweetened cocoa in a mixing bowl. With a wooden spoon, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix in the whipped egg whites from top to bottom, making sure everything is well combined.
- The mixture should be moist but tightly packed.
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan that has been greased.
- Preheat the oven to 170° C for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow the chocolate cake to cool before gently transferring it to a cake plate and garnishing with a layer of yogurt and fresh fruit (I chose the raspberries).
- It will keep in the refrigerator for about 4 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 879Total Fat 68gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 49gCholesterol 146mgSodium 97mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 11gSugar 33gProtein 21g