Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 34 minutes
- Peeled shrimp 100 g
- Fresh spring onion 1
- Corn starch (cornstarch) 3 tbsp
- Bread 4 slices
- Sesame seeds to taste
- Albums 1
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- FOR FRYING
- Peanut oil to taste
- Thaw the shrimp and blend them with the spring onion, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a blender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg white until stiff before adding it to the rest of the ingredients in the blender; blend until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Cut off the dark edges of the bread and generously spread the cream on each slice; in a flat plate, layer sesame seeds, and place the slice of bread on the side where you spread the cream.
- Mash the seeds thoroughly to ensure that they adhere to the slice of bread.
- Cut the bread slice from corner to corner to form four triangles, then fry them in a Wok with very hot seed oil for two minutes on the sesame side.
- Then take them out of the wok and place them on a sheet of absorbent paper to drain the excess oil before serving them hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 186Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 53mgSodium 463mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 10g