This cake is so simple to make that it doesn’t require the use of any kitchen tools, such as a mixer, planetary mixer, or robot. As a result, this is the ideal cake to prepare at any time of day, even late in the evening, to provide your family with an irresistible chocolate dessert. This cake, which is loved by all children, will turn even a simple snack into a special and convivial occasion.
The 5-minute chocolate cake is a shortened version of the classic recipe, which is one of the most popular and replicated cakes, and can be served for breakfast or as a snack. A sweet cuddle for children on their way home from school, a pleasant break in the middle of a study day, a moment of relaxation after a long day’s work.
- 200 grams of flour 00
- 50 grams of cocoa (bitter)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 ml of milk (also vegetable)
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of seed oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (or vanillin)
- powdered sugar to taste
- In just 5 minutes, you'll have a delicious chocolate cake! In a mixing bowl, quickly whisk together the milk, seed oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Work quickly by hand with all of the dry ingredients: flour, sifted yeast and cocoa, sugar, and a pinch of salt. combining wet and dry ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pour the dough into a greased or parchment-lined 22-24 cm diameter mold and bake the cake at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes (for a 24cm mold) or 35-40 minutes (for a 22cm mold), checking the cooking time with a toothpick. When the cake is done, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely before removing it from the mold and sprinkling it with icing sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 409Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 49mgSodium 93mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 2gSugar 40gProtein 6g