Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 onion
- 1 forward
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1 chilli
- 1 chorizo
- 2 cans of Spanish white beans
- about 6 dl of broth
- salt and pepper
- Cook the onion and leek in 3 tablespoons of oil. Combine the paprika, red pepper, and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- When everything has wilted, brown the previously sliced chorizo.
- Meanwhile, make the broth separately (simply with the cube).
- After 10/15 minutes, add the beans, followed by the broth. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes on low heat.
- The dish has been prepared... I'll just wish you a good appetite!!
Amount Per ServingCalories 540Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 42mgSodium 1185mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 11gSugar 9gProtein 33g