If you’re looking for unique Christmas salads, RecetasGratis has created a Christmas salad with apple and chocolates that the whole family will enjoy.
Chocolates, marshmallows, or marshmallows are jelly beans that children enjoy and can be used in the kitchen for desserts and other sweet recipes. In this case, the marshmallow apple Christmas salad combines these sweets with fruits like apple and pineapple, and it’s topped with chopped walnuts and a half-cream-half-condensed-milk sauce.
- 4 marshmallows or chocolates
- 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
- 1 apple
- 4 slices of pineapple in its juice
- 2 cups of half cream
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- We assemble all of the ingredients for the Christmas salad with fruits and chocolates.
- We began the apple salad for Christmas by combining half cream and condensed milk. Half cream contains less fat and calories than heavy cream and has a similar texture to condensed milk.
- As shown in the image, we cut the pineapple into small squares that were not too large. In this case, we used pineapple juice, but you can also use natural pineapple or pineapple syrup (if you are sweeter).
- The apple is then peeled and cut to the same size as the pineapple. Keep in mind that the apple rusts quickly. If you are not going to use it right away, you must sprinkle it with a few drops of lemon.
- If you can't find tiny marshmallows or chocolates, cut the marshmallows into pieces the size of the remaining fruit. If you have any leftover marshmallows, you can make a delectable treat.
- Mix all of the ingredients with half of the cream until they are well soaked in the sauce. You'll notice how creamy the Christmas fruit salad with chocolates is.
- Serve the Christmas Marshmallow Apple Salad topped with chopped walnuts and enjoy!
Amount Per ServingCalories 414Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 16mgSodium 116mgCarbohydrates 80gFiber 6gSugar 65gProtein 5g