Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 48 Lu tea biscuit
- 120 g butter
- 14 c. to c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- Strong coffee
- Make a pot of strong coffee.
- Microwave the butter to soften it.
- Whiten the mixture by combining the sugar and egg yolks.
- Mix in the softened butter.
- Egg whites are being beaten.
- Mix them into the preparation, then soak the cakes in the hot coffee one at a time and arrange eight of them on a dish.
- Create a layer. Then, using a spatula, cover the cake layer with the preparation.
- Repeat the process, alternating cakes/preparation up to a height of 6 cakes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1387Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 85mgSodium 298mgCarbohydrates 312gFiber 1gSugar 291gProtein 4g