Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- Coffee 70 g
- Sugar 40 g
- Liquid fresh cream 300 g
- To make the coffee cream, first make the coffee with the mocha, which will require 70 g. Then sweeten it and thoroughly combine1 e. Allow the coffee to cool to room temperature for a few minutes before placing it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. After 2 hours, pour the fresh liquid cream into a bowl that is also very cold.
- Begin assembling it with an electric mixer and, when it is semi-whipped (i.e., has a creamier consistency), add the previously sweetened coffee, cold from the refrigerator, pouring it flush on the cream while continuing to run the electric whips.
- Continue to work the mixture until everything is completely assembled.
- Then wrap in plastic wrap8 and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving your coffee cream.
- You can add ground cinnamon or bitter cocoa to your coffee cream!
Amount Per Serving Calories 588Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 35gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 170mgSodium 41mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 0gSugar 24gProtein 4g