Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- SHEEP RICOTTA 500 gr
- MISS 110 ml
- GELATIN IN SHEETS 13 gr
- POWDERED SUGAR 50 gr
- ORANGE CURD 2 teaspoons
- For the orange jelly
- GELATIN IN SHEETS 8 gr
- ORANGE JUICE 250 ml
- POWDERED SUGAR 100 gr
- WATER 50 ml
- ORANGE ZEST TO taste
- Soak the gelatin in cold water first.
- Chop the biscuits into a tirtatutto and place them in a bowl with the melted butter. Mix thoroughly until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Line the bottom of an 18 cm springform pan with parchment paper, then pour in the biscuit-based mixture and mash well with a meat mallet to form a homogeneous layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To make the filling, sift the ricotta and combine it with the orange curd and icing sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- To dissolve the gelatine, use 20 mL of hot cream after it has been soaked in cold water. When the gelatine is completely dissolved in the cream, add it to the rest of the filling and thoroughly mix it in.
- Whip 90 ml of the cream available, then add it to the filling and mix from the bottom up to avoid the mixture disassembling.
- Line the mold's edges with acetate and pour the filling, making sure it's perfectly level.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Soak the jelly leaves in cold water for about 5 minutes to prepare the orange jelly.
- Remove the zest from the oranges and squeeze out the juice. Take 250 mL of the orange juice and strain it through a fine mesh strainer.
- Allow the icing sugar to melt in the filtered orange juice before adding the orange zest and mixing well.
- When the water is about to boil, turn off the heat and add the well-squeezed isinglass sheets.
- When the gelatin has been thoroughly dissolved, add it to the orange juice mixture and mix well.
- Allow the jelly to cool slightly before pouring it over the cheesecake in a thin layer
- Allow the cheesecake to rest for 4 hours, preferably overnight, before removing the hinged edge and acetate strip and transferring the cake to a serving tray.
- You can now serve your orange cheesecake.
Amount Per Serving Calories 432Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 42mgSodium 151mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 2gSugar 53gProtein 21g