Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Chocolate chips 100 g
- Farina 00 500 g
- Eggs (medium) 2
- Brown sugar 200 g
- Vanilla bean 1
- Bicarbonato 3 g
- Salt up to 1 pinch
- Butter (softened) 180 g
- To make the chocolate chip cookies, first chill the dark chocolate chips in the refrigerator so they are very cold when added to the dough (in this way they will not melt during cooking). In a planetary mixer fitted with a whisk, place the softened butter in small pieces, add the sugar1and a pinch of salt, and begin kneading to make a cream. Replace the whisk with the leaf and add the sifted flour after incorporating the whole eggs.
- Use the leaf to combine the powders, which are then flavored with vanilla bean seeds and baking soda. Combine the ingredients, then add the very cold chocolate chip
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured pastry board , shape it into a flat loaf, wrap it in plastic wrap, and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden. After the dough has rested, divide it into loaves.
- You'll get 40 small pieces out of these; first, give each one a spherical shape by rotating them in your hands then flatten them and make the typical teardrop shape Place the cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes12 to ensure that their shape is maintained during cooking.
- Then bake the biscuits in a preheated static oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes (or in a convection oven at 160 ° for 10 minutes). When the chocolate chip cookies are done, remove them from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Chocolate lovers can make a chocolate version by replacing some of the flour with cocoa.
Amount Per Serving Calories 31Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 0g