Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- Soy sauce
- EVO oil or butter
- Shichimi pepper (optional)
- Wash and dry the Chinese yam. To peel, take it in one hand, wrap it in kitchen paper, and peel it with a potato peeler or a knife because touching the pulp directly with your hands can cause a tingling sensation caused by the oxalate in football.
- Make rounds out of the pulp, about 8-10mm thick.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a piastora or pan, then arrange the yam slices. Cook on both sides over medium heat until crusts form on the surfaces.
- Then reduce the heat to low and drizzle with soy sauce. Jump both sides quickly, then remove from heat.
- Serve with a pinch of shichimi pepper to taste.
- It's finished!
Amount Per Serving Calories 80Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 10mgSodium 324mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g