Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup (180 grams) all-purpose wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (140 grams) of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup (106 grams) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (50 grams) cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) of sliced almonds or chopped walnuts
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a cup.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Continue beating until the egg and vanilla are fully incorporated.
- Continue beating until everything is combined, then add the flour mixture in two or three parts. Add the cocoa and almond nibs; if using an electric mixer, do this step with a wooden or silicone paddle.
- Divide the dough into two parts and place them on parchment paper or parchment paper. Chill for several hours before cutting into a candy-like roll.
- Cut the cookie pieces (about 12 per roll), place on an ungreased baking sheet, and bake at 350 ° F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is softer.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving and enjoying!
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 25mgSodium 89mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 2g