Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 400 g Cauliflower
- 1 medium leeks
- 1 medium potato
- 20 g donkey
- 3 tablespoons Seed oil
- approx. 750 ml Vegetable broth
- 2 tsp Curry
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 pinches Ginger powder
- q.b. Sale
- to taste Pepper
- To make the cauliflower and curry soup, first wash the cauliflower florets under running water. Place aside.
- Remove the greenest and hardest part of the leeks and cut the rest into rounds. Peel and cut the potato into cubes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan, and when the butter is melted, add the leeks, potatoes, and cauliflower to brown.
- Cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently. Add the curry, brown for a few more minutes, season with salt, and pour in the vegetable broth.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes with the lid on. Cook until the cauliflower and potatoes are tender
- Blend in the turmeric and ginger with a hand blender until you have a smooth and velvety cream. You can remove and set aside some cauliflower florets before blending everything, which you will use to decorate the cauliflower cream before serving.
- Season with salt and curry powder as needed, and serve your cauliflower cream with some chopped chives and ground pepper if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 181Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 1mgSodium 552mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 4g