Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 600 gr of golden potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun spice mix
- 1 teaspoon of Maldon salt
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into 2 cm thick wedges.
- Place them in a bowl after drying them with kitchen paper.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil and spice mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes, sprinkled with Maldon salt.
Amount Per ServingCalories 204Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1356mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 4gSugar 2gProtein 4g