Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 250 g farina 00
- 140 g sugar
- 120 g cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 grated lemon zest
- 400 g fresh raspberries
- 80 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 30 g More starch
- Hand-knead the cold butter, cut into small pieces, with the flour, baking powder, and grated lemon zest until a grainy mixture forms.
Mix in the sugar and the egg as quickly as possible. The mixture should have a lumpy texture. So don't be concerned if it isn't perfectly blende
- Grease the base and edges of the mold with a little butter.
- Set the static oven to 180°F.
- Weigh the dough and use just over half of it to make the base and a small edge, compacting it with your hands.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the washed raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and a spoonful of lemon juice to make the filling. Mix everything together thoroughly. The cornstarch is used to make the raspberry juice that forms during the cooking process creamy (almost gelatinous) and to keep the pastry base from becoming too wet (the raspberries will obviously break due to the delicacy).
- Place the raspberry mixture on top of the shortcrust pastry base and cover with your hands the remaining crumbled shortcrust pastry.
- Bake at 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow your crumbled to cool completely before turning it out and cutting it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 532Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 111mgSodium 224mgCarbohydrates 74gFiber 7gSugar 60gProtein 4g