Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup refined sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Apple (Royal or Gala)
- Peasant cheese cubes
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 tz de azúcar glass
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Zest of 1 orange
- Combine the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. This needs to be at room temperature. When the butter has lightened in color and the sugar granules are barely visible, it is already cream.
- Mix in the egg until it is completely combined with the butter and sugar. If your mixture looks "cut" at this point, just keep creaming; it will eventually blend in and your mixture will look smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients, which are the flour, baking powder, and salt. Carry out this procedure in three batches, interspersed with liquids (milk, vanilla essence). Always begin and end the cycle with the dry items.
- It is critical to ensure that your mixture is homogeneous. You should have a dense, fluffy dough at this point.
- Peeled apples should be macerated with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fill your muffin cups or molds halfway with muffin mix. Put some cheese and apple cubes in each one.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes at 315o F (180o C). The time will vary depending on your oven, so keep an eye on your cupcakes.
- Stick a toothpick or thin knife into one of the muffins to see if it's done. When the knife comes out clean, they're done.
Amount Per Serving Calories 545Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 132mgSodium 666mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 2gSugar 23gProtein 4g