Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- Boneless DUCK - 500 gr
- CHAMPIGNON MUSHROOMS (A. BISPORUS) 250 gr
- GREEN BEANS 50 gr
- BAMBOO SHOOTS 50 gr
- GREEN CURRY PASTE 2 tablespoons
- FISH SAUCE 1 tablespoon
- KAFFIR LIME LEAVES 3 leaves
- 1 tablespoon WHISKEY
- CHICKEN BROTH 300 ml
- GREEN PEPPER 1 tablespoon
- SEED OIL 1 tablespoon
- Dried HOT PEPPERS - 1 tablespo
- Duck should be cut into 2 cm pieces. Heat the oil in a wok or nonstick pan, then add the curry paste and brown it for about 30 seconds away from the heat.
- Combine the fish sauce and the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Allow the meat to brown on all sides before adding the green pepper, broken lime leaves, whiskey, and broth.
- Return to a boil, stirring constantly, and add the green beans and peeled and sliced mushrooms, cooking for another 3 minutes
- Serve with a sprinkling of chilli on top.
Amount Per ServingCalories 486Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 107mgSodium 975mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 26g