Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- ⅔ cup butter, softened
- 1 ¾ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated grapefruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C). 2 9-inch ramekins, greased and floured
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Place aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. One at a time, beat the eggs, then add the vanilla and grapefruit zest. Alternately whisk in the flour mixture, grapefruit juice, and milk. Fill the molds with the prepared mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 217Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 58mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 0gSugar 29gProtein 1g