Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 275 grams of White Chocolate
- 275 grams of Dark Chocolate
- 4 teaspoons of Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons of Color
- Prepare all of the ingredients on the table and thoroughly wash your hands.
- We'll make some white chocolate bonbons and some dark chocolate bonbons. You are free to decorate them however you see fit.
- To begin, melt the white chocolate in a water bath. A small amount of water will be brought to a boil in a saucepan, and a heat-resistant bowl containing white chocolate and unsalted butter will be placed on top.
- When it starts to melt, we'll stir it with a spoon. Remember to complete this step with the assistance of an adult.
- We can now dye our chocolates any color we want or leave them white. Do whatever you want. If you want to color them with red food coloring, add a little to the mixture until the desired shade is achieved.
- We'll use a heart-shaped silicone ice bucket to pour the mixture we've made to shape our chocolates.
- After we've prepared the mixture in the mold, we'll give it a couple of taps to avoid bubbles.
- The next step is to place our chocolates in the refrigerator for 2 hours to harden.
- And now comes the most amusing part! We will use our preferred design to decorate our chocolates. Remember that you can use previously melted white chocolate.
- You can repeat the same process to make chocolate bonbons at the same time, and you'll have some perfect Valentine's bonbons to give away on this special day for lovers. They're delectable!
Amount Per Serving Calories 520Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 20mgSodium 53mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 3gSugar 49gProtein 5g