Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 230 gr. of gluten-free flour Schar Mix it
- 2 eggs
- 30 gr. Parmesan Cheese
- 100 gr. salami (or other cured meats)
- 100 gr. of provolone for stuffing
- 80 gr. of sunflower oil
- 100 gr. of partially skimmed milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast for quiches
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- We prepare the ingredients for our gluten-free salami and cheese savory muffins ahead of time so that you don't forget anything.
- Begin by combining the whole eggs and the Parmesan in a bowl.
- We put the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate container and mixed all of the powders together.
- Add the beaten eggs and cheese powders, followed by the oil and milk, and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Cut the salami and provola into small pieces at this point.
- We knead everything and, using a spoon, place a small amount of dough in each mold (which you will have greased with a little oil) up to the desired height
- Bake for 30 minutes at 190° in a preheated ventilated oven, or until the muffins are golden on top.
- Gluten-free savory muffins with salami and ham
- Allow to cool before serving our salted gluten-free salami and ham muffins, which are a real treat!
Amount Per Serving Calories 819Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 33gCholesterol 227mgSodium 1719mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 29g