Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- 300 grams of flour
- 300 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- My 3
- 1 glass of ps milk (150 ml)
- 100 grams of soft butter or 80 gr. of seed oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°F. Grease and flour a cake pan with a 24/26 cm diameter. and set aside
- Peel the apples (I peel them first with a potato peeler), cut them into 4 parts, remove the core, and cut them into not-too-large slices, place them in a bowl with lemon juice to keep them from blackening, and set them aside.
- Remove the butter from the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving and cut it into small pieces (the more melted, the better tmrc emoticons.;).
- Sift the yeast into the flour and stir with a spatula to combine
- The dough is prepared as follows:
- In the jug, combine the eggs and sugar; 5 minutes, speed 2.
- Stir in the butter, milk, and flour with the yeast one at a time for 1 minute on speed 6. Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth it out with a spatula. Arrange the apple slices in a circle in the mixture, first on the edge and then in the center of the dough.
- Bake for 30/40 minutes in a hot oven (180 ° tmrc emoticons.;). Before turning off the oven, use a toothpick to check the cooking. It should come out dry and clean.
Amount Per Serving Calories 2243Total Fat 92gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 53gCholesterol 396mgSodium 741mgCarbohydrates 332gFiber 4gSugar 209gProtein 30g