Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 egg,
- 250 ml of milk,
- a pinch of salt
- 150 gr cornstarch
- ½ cabbage or cabbage,
- 3 carrots,
- 1 large onion,
- 300 gr minced pork,
- salt and pepper.
- The juice of two oranges,
- a generous splash of vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- ½ cup of ketchup,
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Fry the vegetables in a small amount of olive oil in a low saucepan.
- When they are well poached, add the meat, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until the meat is cooked.
- Allow it to cool in the refrigerator.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend with an electric mixer.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt some butter. When the butter has melted, spread a very thin layer of the batter over the pan's surface. When bubbles appear in the dough, flip it over and continue to cook on the other side. Repeat the process until you have the desired number of cakes.
- Place a couple of generous tablespoons of filling on each pancake and roll them up.
- Fry the rolls in a large amount of very hot olive oil until browned, then drain on kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients listed above and cook over low heat until a sauce of a certain consistency is achieved.
Amount Per ServingCalories 534Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 118mgSodium 538mgCarbohydrates 78gFiber 4gSugar 30gProtein 26g