Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 500 g Spelled flour (or 00 flour)
- 2 whole eggs
- 125 ml Olive oil
- 125 ml Milk (also vegetable)
- 125 g Sugar (including cane)
- 1 sachet Ammonia for cakes (or baking powder)
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and lemon peel. Form a hollow in the center of the mixture after thoroughly mixing it.
- To mix the liquids and dissolve the ammonia, add the ammonia, eggs, oil, and milk to the center and beat everything with a fork.
- Begin kneading with your hands until you have a homogeneous dough, which should take a few minutes.
- Form small pieces of dough into sticks, then use your imagination to make whatever shapes you want. You can also use the specialized cookie cutters available at home improvement stores. Alternatively, you can form rolls on the baking sheet with a cake syringe.
- Arrange the grandmother's cookies in a baking dish, leaving enough space between them because they will rise during cooking. I cook in a 40 40 pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes in a preheated convection oven at 180°.
- Serve Grandma's cookies for breakfast; they'll go over well!
Amount Per Serving Calories 952Total Fat 36gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 108mgSodium 101mgCarbohydrates 140gFiber 4gSugar 39gProtein 18g